Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday in Matsanjeni





Greetings!
This was our last day of ministry in Swaziland.  It is hard to believe that we have been in the country for a week.  We have had many different experiences during our time here.  Today, we worked at a medical clinic in Matsanjeni.  We played with the children and cared for the sick.  We got to play soccer today!!!  I know that many may not share my excitement but it was a joy!  The kids grow up playing soccer.  They are really good.  They love to play and it opened up opportunities to share Jesus with the children.  I was able to share with a 13 year old boy that attends church in Matsanjeni.  He told me that he was a Christian and that he was glad to be a part of the church.  It was awesome to visit with him and talk about the Lord.  
Tomorrow, we are leaving for Kruger National Park.  We will stay there Thursday and Friday night.  Saturday, we will leave for Jo'Berg.  We will leave Jo'Berg Saturday night and arrive in London Sunday Morning.  Sunday we will leave London for DFW.  I look forward to being back in the USA on Sunday.  It has been an amazing trip, but I have missed being with my family and with the people of Pine Springs Baptist.  I hope to blog tomorrow.  I do not know if Kruger will have internet connection.  So, I will try to let you know what is happening...if not, I will fill you in next week.
Blessings to you, and pray for the Swazi people...God is at work here!  Pray for the Myers...they are a called couple!
Pastor Mark
(Pics:  Soccer in Matsanjeni, our 4 translators after the Braai tonight (barbecue South African style), the church in Matsanjeni, Children in Matsanjeni)

No comments: